PSV version 3.60-3.68
h-encore, where h stands for hacks and homebrews, is the second public jailbreak for the PS Vita™ which supports the newest firmwares 3.65, 3.67 and 3.68. It allows you to make kernel- and user-modifications, change the clock speed, install plugins, run homebrews and much more.
Installation tutorial on github
Use content manager QCMA to restore a vulnerable game with h-encore (require your PSV ID) inside.
Install VitaShell and HENkaku in h-encore (WIFI requires)
- select can mount SONY storage card into a disk of system like flash driver.
- start into a main menu of VitaShell
- triangle can use refresh live-area with new backup games
storage card on ux0:
config.txt can be configure kernel modules.
Install Game by VPk file or NoNpDRM plugins
- vpk file copy to internal storage, then open it to Install
- Game Backup copy to ux0:app (main game) ux0:patch (Update) ux0:addcont (DLC)
- install from Github
- put game backup to ux0:mai ux0:addcont_mai
- open MaiDumpTool to install game